Content Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Content Marketing Manager 961972
A leading audiobook platform company is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to oversee the execution of marketing campaigns for high-profile content releases - from greenlight through launch, while managing appropriate expectations with all relevant stakeholders. The company offers a great work environment!
Content Marketing Manager Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading audiobook platform (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Content Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive marketing strategy by creating marketing plans for audience segments on various channels.
- Execute highly visible, go to market plans for premiere original programming properties, with a holistic eye on curating thoughtful multi-surface and multi-channel new and existing customer experiences.
- Work with internal stakeholders across teams to deploy content marketing communications and promotions to drive customer acquisition, engagement and increase long-term member retention.
- Leverage the company ecosystem to provide members with seamless, personalized experiences that drive acquisition and activation activities.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the organization's ability to meet its strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Help develop, submit and manage creative briefs and deliverables lists for campaigns.
- Manage implementation quality control and to ensure all executions are done on time and correctly.
Content Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Strong multi-channel, consumer marketing experience.
- Experience working on marketing entertainment content with a strong working knowledge of multi-channel paid media, organic social media marketing and email marketing.
- Proven track record of building and beating marketing plans and forecasts.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and managerial skills with the proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for entertainment content and pop-culture, with a strong editorial sense.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or a related field of study required.
- 5+ years of experience in related positions with increasing responsibility
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment