Content Marketing Coordinator
Digital Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Content Marketing Coordinator 976373
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a highly motivated Content Marketing Coordinator to help develop innovative and buzz-worthy multi-surface marketing campaigns to promote the company's premium original content offerings and content partnerships. The successful candidate will work closely with the larger marketing team in planning and executing customer-facing campaigns to acquire new members and engage existing ones. The company offers a great work environment!
Content Marketing Coordinator Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Content Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Curate research for upcoming initiatives to help develop the larger campaign strategy.
- Identify areas of opportunity and propose improvements to existing tactics and processes.
- Submit creative briefs and collaborate with Creative stakeholders on execution.
- Manage tracking creation and documentation across campaigns.
- Develop a CRM strategy, including but not limited to targeting, creative, and copy.
- Manage team Wikis by compiling key information for each initiative.
- Develop campaign summary and results presentations.
Content Marketing Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar required.
- Acute attention to detail.
- An operational skillset.
- Passion for entertainment and pop-culture.
- Interest in digital marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment