Content Marketer (H)
Marketing | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Content Marketer 9259 (H)
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Content Marketer. The successful candidate will partner with cross-functional teams to scale the production, distribution, and reach of large-scale content programs. The ideal candidate has experience partnering with international teams, proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, and experience with brands operating in the Asia-Pacific region. The company offers a great work environment!
Content Marketer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $25-$30/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Remote, PST work hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Content Marketer Responsibilities:
- Create engaging content (blogs, research reports, webinars, events) for sales audiences in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Act as the nexus between Global Content Group and the Asia Pacific Group.
- Influenced by business goals, play a collaborative role in strategy development, planning and budgeting.
- Document/manage a robust global go-to-market calendar shareable with stakeholders.
- In partnership with agencies, create phenomenal content rooted in our brand narratives and drives awareness.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (i.e. social, brand, public relations, demand generation, product marketing, regional marketing, insights, etc.) to scale production, distribution, and reach of large-scale content programs.
- Delight and inspire our audience and team by actively experimenting with new, innovative content formats and delivery methods.
- Regularly track performance against goals to determine how to optimize future campaigns and programs.
- Gather channel insights on how content resonates with key audiences to inform content and narrative development.
Content Marketer Qualifications:
- 3+ years of content marketing, journalism, or like experience.
- Experience marrying science and art to develop, document, and communicate strategies.
- World-class writing and copy-editing skills.
- Excellent project management, documentation, and organizational skills; proven ability to get projects done on tight timelines.
- Effective at managing large budgets and multiple agencies. Experience partnering with international teams.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with brands operating in the Asia-Pacific region preferred. International marketing experience.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment