Content Coordinator, Payments
Business Operations | Carpinteria, CA | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Content Coordinator, Payments 7882
The Content Operations Team is looking for a part-time contract position for a Content Coordinator, Payments who will help facilitate a smooth and efficient workflow throughout the department by making sure all administrative and project management tasks are completed accurately, efficiently, and on time. We offer a great work environment and possibilities for career growth.
Content Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $25-$30
- Worksite: Leading tech company in professional networking industry (Carpinteria, CA 93013)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Content Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Enter, track, and cross reference data in multiple internal systems.
- Find and resolve data discrepancies.
- Respond to inquiries and route to appropriate departments where necessary. Respond to ensure resolution promptly and professionally to all correspondence whether written or verbal.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Instructors, internal stakeholders, and other key business partners.
- Support the Content Operations team as needed for special projects.
Content Coordinator Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a business environment
- Advanced skills using Excel, Mac OS, and Google Apps (FileMaker, Office 365, and Salesforce a plus)
- Accounting skills and experience with contracts a plus
- Basic understanding of Procure-to-Pay process in an automated environment (2-way, 3-way matching) a plus
- Organized, detailed, deadline-driven, and able to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and excellent judgment and professionalism when dealing with internal and external business clients/stakeholders
- Part Time 20 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment