Content Management | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Content Coordinator 965436
A leading audiobook platform is seeking a Content Coordinator to work as part of a team that accurately edits and maintains product information elements (metadata). The ideal candidate is an energetic and creative troubleshooter and self-starter who works with a wide variety of people regarding all issues related to content. The company offers a great work environment!
Content Coordinator Benefits:
- Worksite: A leading audiobook platform (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Content Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support the production queue for internal and external providers of short-form and podcast content.
- Troubleshoot issues with internal and external providers, the Audio and Image Production teams, and the Publishing Tools teams to ensure timely release.
Make and track changes, updates, and fix key elements of product records after first publish.
Provide support to the company's Content Coordinator in the image clearance space.
Work with the Image Production team on the creation of in-house cover art.
Content Coordinator Qualifications:
- 1+ year professional proofreading and/or copyediting experience.
- 1+ year editorial or operations experience working in a podcast publishing environment.
- Previous proofreading and/or copyediting experience is required.
- B.A., B.S., or equivalent degree, preferably in the humanities.
- Familiarity with SEO, social media, and web-based research tools.
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment