Content Acquisition Consultant (L)
Sales Operations | Newark, NJ | Full Time and Contract
Content Acquisition Consultant 805236 (L)
As a member of this team, you will perform critical web-based research, assist with data gathering and data entry, and contribute to editorial projects in support of the Team’s strategic initiatives. In this role you will partner closely with the Content Services and Legal teams, and will work closely with external partners including publishers, agents, and authors. Please note this is a fixed-term position.
- Enter and maintain records in the Team’s Salesforce database
- Review submissions and catalogs from various content providers
- Negotiate renewal deals
- Request contracts for new content, payee changes, content terminations, etc.
- Assist with high-priority, urgent research projects
- Provide general support to team-members as-needed
- Potentially manage relationships with assigned content providers
- B.A., B.S., or equivalent degree
- Fluency in Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word and other similar tools
- Experience working with databases and high volumes of information
- Excellent business judgment, exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), and a track record of proven success.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities in a calm and efficient manner.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to build a strong rapport and trust with resources across multiple functional areas.
- 1-3 years experience in the publishing industry
- Deal negotiation experience
Newark, NJ 10 Month Assignment