Content Acquisition Consultant
Operations | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Content Acquisition Consultant 822320
- Enter and maintain records in the Team’s Salesforce database
- Review submissions and catalogs from various content providers
- Negotiate renewal deals
- Request contracts for new Studios content, payee changes, content terminations, etc.
- Assist with high-priority, urgent research projects
- Provide general support to team-members as-needed
- Potentially manage relationships with assigned content providers
- B.A., B.S., or equivalent degree
- Fluency in Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word and other similar tools
- Experience working with databases and high volumes of information
- Excellent business judgment, exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), and a track record of proven success.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities in a calm and efficient manner.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to build a strong rapport and trust with resources across multiple functional areas.
- 1-3 years experience in the publishing industry
- Deal negotiation experience
Newark, NJ 07102 9 Month Assignment