Compensation Strategy Manager
Human Resources | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Compensation Strategy Manager 925656
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Compensation Strategy Manager to help drive the Total Rewards and Compensation strategy. The successful candidate will focus on supporting global compensation initiatives, drive the data management of compensation systems and tools, and develop recommendations needed to support compensation-related continuous improvement projects. The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to balance excellent analytical and technical skills while clearly driving communication and collaboration across multiple teams with competing priorities. The company offers a great work environment!
Compensation Strategy Manager Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Compensation Strategy Manager Responsibilities:
- Support global compensation plans, programs, policies, and practices in areas such as job description review and analysis, focal compensation and performance planning, organizational market assessments and compliance projects, etc.
- Work cross-functionally to evaluate positions for level consistency and compliance, and maintain a library of completed job profiles.
- Complete requisition and offer approvals to ensure consistency, proper documentation, and adherence to both company policies and compliance standards.
- Consult and advise regarding compensation policy interpretation, new-hire offers, promotions, market analysis, and other compensation initiatives.
- Prepare compensation calculations and analyses.
- Conduct audits for compliance; apply knowledge of local compensation practices and legislation with the consultation of management.
- Support compliance initiatives; understand compensation practices, law, and legislation changes.
- Work with HRIS and People Analytics teams to audit and maintain compensation-related data (e.g. job code) in HR systems.
- Enhance and apply innovative compensation tools, systems, and reports.
- Analyze data, interpret results and prepare compensation reports/queries with recommendations (e.g. program spend, new hire offers), ensuring the integrity of data and reporting methodologies.
- Update, document, and administer processes needed to streamline operations and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Communicate and train internal clients on compensation policies and practices.
- Perform support activities to develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs.
- Audit jobs for content reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties, and requirements.
- Detailed understanding of all compensation processes and policies.
Compensation Strategy Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in a Human Resources capacity
- Ability to work independently on complex analyses and reports
- Experience analyzing information objectively, interpreting results, and developing recommendations.
- Ability to build, manage and use Excel tools for compensation calculation, analysis, and related purposes
- Experience with Workday a plus.
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment