Communications and Content Strategist
Communications | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Communications and Content Strategist 1891
We are looking for a versatile Program Manager to join the Customer Success Enablement team. This role will own the execution of the field-facing communication and content strategy. The Program Manager is a highly visible role requiring extensive interaction and collaboration across Services and other groups. These Programs often require close coordination with many different participants across the company to ensure content and communications are timely and accurate. We need a self-starter who will be comfortable working across teams.
- Facilitate weekly CSM and CS Leadership meetings.
- Maintain and proactively manage editorial calendars for multiple audiences.
- Coordinate speakers and content for field-facing meetings.
- Build and deploy weekly email newsletters.
- Partner with the corporate communications team for coordinated messaging.
- Drive process optimization and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Apply knowledge and best practices to enhance communication strategy.
- Partner and guide fellow CS Enablement Program Managers on program roll-out plans.
- Facilitate webinars.
- Content Strategy
- Implement a governance process to ensure content is updated in a timely manner.
- Manage intake of content requests from the field and prioritize content creation.
- Curate and source content in partnership with Sales, Marketing and other groups from across the organization.
- Build presentations, job aids and other ad hoc content as needed.
- Program Management
- Plan, schedule, and monitor project deliverables, goals and milestones
- Identify and escalate conflicts and be able to manage trade-offs involving content and schedule
- Effectively communicate with senior management on decisions that impact Project or Program
- Proactively manage changing priorities as required
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of project/program management experience
- Experience with driving communication strategy and/or content strategy
- Experience with Customer Success organizations
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to lead structured meetings
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with general direction and guidance
- Able to identify relationships between programs and determine impact to other programs
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of building strong relationships across multiple teams and time zones
$50 per hour Remote 5 Month Assignment