Clinical Applications Analyst
Healthcare/Medical | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Clinical Applications Analyst 21329900
A leading medical institution is seeking a Clinical Applications Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, building, testing, and implementation of clinical application systems.
Clinical Applications Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $65/hr.
- Worksite: Leading medical institution (San Francisco, CA 94143)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Clinical Applications Analyst Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, and support clinical software, hardware, operating systems, and/or distributed clinical information systems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Work on complex initiatives to analyze patient care workflow in various clinical departments, and to develop and define information technology solutions for improved system integration and functionality.
- Collaborate with key clinical users on complex projects to modify workflow due to new releases and system upgrades.
- Contribute to the development of new projects at all levels of scope and complexity.
- Design and conduct user training in clinical information system workflows and processes, hardware, and/or operating systems at all levels of complexity.
- Participate in the development of complete, concise, and comprehensive policies and operation procedures to assist in communicating issues to management staff.
- Realign based upon business and clinical needs. Look to new opportunities to address customer service challenges. Document issues and develop/communicate plans to address them.
- Estimate project time requirements, addresses gaps, participate in feasibility assessments.
Clinical Applications Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in health care information technology, computer science, or related area, and/or equivalent combination of experience/training.
- Certifications in Epic Revenue Cycle and all 5 HIM modules.
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with 3M 360 Ensemble.
- Release of Information (ROI) Document Template Build Experience.
- Strong experience with Identity Break-the-Glass (BTG) configuration.
- Broad and/or in-depth knowledge of 1-2 areas of focus in clinical applications specialty area(s). Knowledge of systems and functions, including design, development, implementation, user support and training, maintenance, quality assurance, and system testing and evaluation.
- Strong problem-resolution skills, with the ability to quickly diagnose problems, and develop, test, and implement appropriate and effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively, train, support, and work collaboratively with users of clinical information systems at all professional and technical levels.
- Detail-oriented, with proven organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and see projects through to completion on deadline.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to convey technical information and instructions to all levels of clinical applications users in a specific, clear, and concise manner.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge in documentation and reporting, the ability to design and execute tests, analyze system performance data, and produce substantive reports and analyses.
- Ability to work with senior staff and managers, serving as a technical resource and providing advice and counsel on issues of functionality, efficiency, cost-effectiveness, policy, and performance.