Call Center Practice Coordinator
Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Call Center Practice Coordinator 944863
This position makes a difference for patients in an outpatient care unit by providing excellent customer service, facilitating and ensuring the accuracy of the information flow between medical, hospital staff and departments to maximize unit efficiency. The company offers a great work environment and the chance to grow your career at a leading healthcare provider!
Call Center Practice Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $24
- Worksite: Leading medical institution, (San Francisco, CA 94158)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Call Center Practice Coordinator Responsibilities:
- New Patient Scheduling and Processing
- Administrative and Patient Care Coordination
- Responds to telephone calls from patients seeking medical care
- CRM messages, telephone encounters, referrals, APeX in-baskets, scanning, filing, authorizations, and billing.
- Maintenance of all routine clerical operations and communications
Call Center Practice Coordinator Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent with four years related experience; or college degree and 6 months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successfully passes fingerprinting protocol and is approved to be a cash collector
- Strong computer skills, including basic keyboarding skills, and experience with at least two Office- type software programs (i.e., Outlook, Word and Excel). Proven ability to navigate through multiple patient records systems. Able to sit at a computer terminal with telephone headphones for extended period of time.
- Excellent customer service and communication/interpersonal skills, both over the telephone and directly.
- Able to sit at a computer terminal with telephone headphones for extended periods of time.
- Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM
- 40 Hours/week, 2 Month Assignment