Calibration Technician ^ (L)
Technical Operations | Roseville, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Calibration Technician 826277 ^ (L)
- The electronic service technician candidate will support the company manufactured test equipment.
- Testing, calibrating, assembling, and disassembling of electronic instrument products to maintain functionality and accuracy.
- The candidate will be responsible for internal and external customer satisfaction through effective communication, innovation, and direct application of technical skills.
- Working within the designated area of expertise, the candidate will clarify, analyze, develop, and implement actions and solutions while supporting field staff and customers.
- This position requires calibration and repair knowledge of a wide variety of company equipment.
- Prior experience is strongly preferred. Applicant should have at least 4 years of related experience in the calibration and repair of electronic test equipment.
- This position requires some education, specialized training/certification, or Military experience.
- Experience using automated calibration software platforms (STE, PC Based, METCAL, TME etc) is a plus. Strong PC (MS Windows/Office) skills are a must.
- PMEL experience strongly desired.
- Requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates electronic and mechanical competence.
- Works with clearly defined objectives on customer service assignments that may be repetitive in nature.
- Solves technical problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Performs adjustments, calibrations and basic repairs.
- Escalates more difficult repairs to experienced technicians.
- Exhibits the ability to build and maintain professional relationships with wide range of people.
- Adheres to the highest standards of business ethics.
- Provides consistent, solid contribution to team and service center delivery goals.
- Exercises good discretion in the use of time and other company resources. Maximizes the use of existing assets, multi-tasks effectively, and ensures the company resources are used properly (i.e. connector care, ESD, ETE).
- Maintains high workmanship standards and delivers on commitments. Promotes ESD, Service Note compliance, and other programs that are conducive to the delivery of high quality service and minimization of re-repair.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers. May initiate customer interaction as appropriate. Escalates issues through appropriate channels when necessary. This is done verbally or via written correspondence.
- Adheres to established production processes and is responsible for achieving established team production goals.
This is a second or night shift role from 3 pm to 11:30 pm.
$31 per hour Roseville, CA 95747 24 Month Assignment