Technical Operations | Roseville, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Calibration Technician 918763
The electronic service technician candidate will support manufactured test equipment. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry, with advanced software to match. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Calibration Technician Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $27
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Roseville, CA 95747)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Calibration Technician Responsibilities:
- Testing, calibrating, assembling, and disassembling of electronic instrument products to maintain functionality and accuracy.
- Responsible for internal and external customer satisfaction through effective communication, innovation, and direct application of technical skills.
- Working within the designated area of expertise, the candidate will clarify, analyze, develop, and implement actions and solutions while supporting field staff and customers.
Calibration Technician Qualifications:
- Prior experience is strongly preferred. Applicant should have at least 4 years of related experience in the calibration and repair of electronic test equipment.
- This position requires some education, specialized training/certification, or Military experience.
- Experience using automated calibration software platforms (STE, PC Based, METCAL, TME etc) is a plus. Strong PC (MS Windows/Office) skills are a must.
- PMEL experience strongly desired.
- Requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates electronic and mechanical competence
- Monday-Friday 7:00AM - 3:30PM
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment