Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Calibration Technician 883143
The electronic service test technician candidate will support the manufactured test equipment.
- Testing, calibrating, and repair of precision high-frequency electronic test equipment and accessories to ensure functionality and accuracy.
- The candidate will be responsible for the direct application of technical skills.
- Working within the designated area of expertise, the candidate will clarify, analyze, and implement actions and solutions while supporting the technicians and NPI Engineers.
- This position requires strong S-Parameter calibration and testing knowledge.
- Prior experience is strongly preferred.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of related experience in the calibration and repair of electronic test equipment.
- This position requires some education, specialized training/certification, or military calibration experience.
- Experience using automated calibration software platforms is a plus. Strong PC (MS Windows/Office) skills are a must.
- Network Analyzer/ S-Parameter experience strongly desired.
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination required to ensure the ability to work with small connector types
- Requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates electronic and mechanical competence.
- Works with clearly defined objectives on customer service assignments that may be repetitive in nature.
- Solves technical problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Exhibits the ability to build and maintain professional relationships with a wide range of people.
- Adheres to the highest standards of business ethics.
- Provides a consistent, solid contribution to team delivery goals.
- Exercises good discretion in the use of time and other resources, and ensures the resources are used properly (i.e. connector care, ESD).
- Maintains high workmanship standards and delivers on commitments.
- Adheres to established production processes and is responsible for achieving established team production goals.
$20 per Hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 24 Month Assignment