Business Systems Analyst
Business Operations | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Business Systems Analyst 2038
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to drive the planning, prioritization, design, development, and deployment of new projects & system enhancements. The ideal candidate must have experience with end-to-end implementation, including requirements documentation, systems configuration, project management, issue management, communication, and change management. The company offers a great work environment!
Business Systems Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals, and gaps.
- Drive the planning, prioritization, design, development, and deployment of new projects & system enhancements.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, creating/grooming user stories, and partnering with the Development team to deliver a solution and a plan for projects & enhancements
- Participate in the change management and go-live support processes.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts, and end-user representatives.
- Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met. Work closely with project team during user acceptance testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end-user acceptance sign-off.
Business Systems Analyst Qualifications:
- 5+ years of IT experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or equivalent technical degree.
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud), preferably supporting Enterprise Sales and/or Legal functions.
- Experience with CLM is a major plus.
- Experience supporting multiple integrated systems in an Enterprise technology environment.
- Agile / SCRUM experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration, testing & support.
- End-to-end implementation experience including requirements documentation, systems configuration, project management, issue management, communication, and change management.
- Self-motivated team player with clear and effective communications skills; solid time management & organization skills; ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instruction to users.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment