Business Systems Analyst
Business Operations | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Business Systems Analyst 1840
The Business Systems Analyst acts as a liaison between IT and Go To Market Sales business functions to analyze complex business problems and implement technical solutions in support of shifting Account Planning processes to Gainsight. For this specific role experience working with Sales business teams, experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Gainsight are preferred. Salesforce system admin experience is a must. This role interacts with internal and external technical resources, as well as functional Business Analysts and Project Managers. Translates business needs into actionable requirements by gathering enough information to define a solution and ensure agreement with business partners.
- Partner with sales organization stakeholders to develop requirements and implement configuration changes to Salesforce system (Salesforce Admin Certification (201) highly preferred).
- Must have experience with the Leads to Opportunity space; or supporting a Sales business organization.
- Evaluate and address cross-functional and cross-system dependencies.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, creating/grooming user stories, and partnering with the Development team to deliver a solution.
- Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met. Work closely with project team during user acceptance testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end user acceptance sign-off.
- Participate in the go live support processes.
Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
- Strong communication skills is a must.
- 5-7 years experience
- Agile / SCRUM experience required
- M&A experience for M&A spot
- Gainsight development experience for Gainsight spot
- Experience with system configurations/integrations, experience supporting sales organization (full sales life cycle)
- Salesforce experience (System Admin 201
$65 per hour Remore (PT or MT based Candidates Preferred) 6 Month Assignment