Business Systems Analyst
Technical Operations | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time and Contract
Business Systems Analyst 1598
Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. Note: May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
- Work with Product Leads to support documentation of capability changes in the CPQ domain including new product introductions, change in monetization strategies etc.
- Use Agile release planning tools such as Jira to develop artifacts and to provide inputs on scope, use cases, workflows, wireframes, product requirements, acceptance criteria and other materials as needed to support the Product Lead in the technical design, development and QA activities
- Assist in executing testing cases associated with capability changes to ensure that developed solutions meet business requirements and use case scenarios
- Follow through on actions associated with project execution and portfolio tracking including coordination of tasks, milestones, and deadlines associated with the projects
- Support the intake of requirements and design inputs from multiple channels to self-prioritize deliverables and outcomes
- Understand, Understand, resolve and communicate quasi-technical and functional roadblocks in the capability delivery process
- A passion for systems and technology with an ability to identify creative solutions for complex business problems
- 3+ years of Business Systems Implementation or relevant project management experience
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Go to Market (GTM) systems, New Product Introduction (NPI), Deals Desk, Customer Success, Renewals Process & Operations
- Experience working with Salesforce suite of applications including CPQ platforms like Apptus or Steelbrick
- Background in Agile development and release methodologies, especially for automation of business processes, introduction of new products or monetization strategies
$60 Per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 4 Month Assignment