Business Operations Coordinator
Business Operations | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Business Operations Coordinator 866127
As a member of the Business Affairs & Content Operations Team, the Business Operations Coordinator plays a support role in the initial phase of contract setup and partner onboarding process and manages changes over the contract lifecycle. She/he fosters good working relationships with internal and external partners, assists in data entry and maintenance of several key databases, provides reporting to support departmental operational activities, and ensures the completeness and accuracy of contract data. The ideal candidate should be an avid consumer of media with an interest in books & entertainment; a self-starter and creative problem solver with impeccable operational, organizational and analytical skills; a confident and upbeat written and verbal communicator; highly organized and detail oriented; and able to thrive in a high-energy entrepreneurial environment.
- Support contract to payment setup process: The Business Operations Coordinator works closely with Legal, Business Affairs, Finance, and Metadata Teams to on-board new partners, enter terms in Audible’s contract database, update Salesforce, request upfront payments, and kick off contractually required next steps downstream.
- Drive the implementation of contract changes: The Business Operations Coordinator drives the implementation of contract changes, coordinating updates at the deal, payment, and title level across relevant systems and teams. She/he performs monthly and quarterly reviews to ensure changes are implemented consistently and correctly.
- Operational Reporting & Data Maintenance: The Business Operations Coordinator creates and reviews reporting to support business and content operations with a focus on rights management and key financial terms. She/he supports the validation and upkeep of contract data.
- General support: Business Operations Coordinator provides general support for the Business Affairs & Content Operations Team, including data clean-up projects, ad hoc research, inquiry response, and trouble tickets.
- B.A. or equivalent degree preferred.
- Functional fluency in Outlook, Excel, MS Word and Power Point.
- Data entry experience, demonstrated high level of accuracy.
- Working knowledge of database concepts and best practices.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking and problem solving skills in a fast-paced time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with a wide variety of people.
- Demonstrated focused attention to detail
- Highly organized
Required Workplace Competencies:
- A high-energy entrepreneur.
- A confident and upbeat successful communicator with established written and verbal business communication skills.
- A self-starter with impeccable organizational and analytical skills and an eye for process improvements.
- An avid reader and consumer of online media, including books, websites, blogs, and other digital content sources.
- Experience in an entertainment, digital media or publishing field.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Experience with IP licensing and / or contracts
Newark, NJ 07102 9 Month Assignment