Business Operations | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Business Analyst 1790
The Corporate Finance team is looking for an experienced analyst who will assist on several critical Tableau reporting & analytics projects.
Since our Tableau dashboards capture customers’ product purchases and our business leaders rely on that data for their decision making, it is of high importance to maintain data accuracy and continue to evolve our reporting. Thus, we need an organized and detail-oriented individual to help us test data accuracy and adjust business logic in the dashboards.
The ideal candidate would be flexible and experienced enough to navigate large data sets, cross analyze them, and read through customer agreements. The objectives would be to scope data quality issues, find solutions to fix them and lead user acceptance testing once fixes are implemented. We would also like this person to update documentation and training materials for the dashboard users.
Our projects require working closely with Tableau engineers as well as business counterparts in Product, Sales, Pricing, Accounting and Corporate Finance so we are looking for someone who enjoys cross-functional interactions.
- ~3-5+ years of business analysis, as well as metrics reporting
- High attention to detail
- Organized and ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills to manage multiple project deliverables with different timelines
- Salesforce and Tableau experience is a plus
- Experience working in the SaaS industry and with basic concepts like ARR and Net Retention also a plus
$55 per hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 2 Month Assignment