Brand Activations and Sponsorships Manager
Event Management | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Brand Activations and Sponsorships Manager 987685
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a dynamic high performing Brand Activations and Sponsorships, Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating, developing, and executing key Brand events and activations. The ideal candidate has experience within a start-up environment, as well as experience in a recruitment function. The company offers a great work environment!
Brand Activations and Sponsorships Manager Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Brand Activations and Sponsorships Manager Responsibilities:
- Project manages all aspects of event sponsorships
- Independently evaluate, recommend and drive integrated event strategy for each event in which the company participates.
- Work with cross-functional teams internal as well as external and Director of Brand Events to ensure positioning, messaging, goals, deliverables, and tactics are achieved before, during, and after each respective event.
- Manages production agency deadlines, approvals, and oversees onsite execution.
- Liaise with PR Communications to ensure consistency of messaging.
- Manage event site logistics, including negotiating portions of site contracts with vendors and installation of key program elements, creates itineraries for internal team members and talent, travel booking.
- Create and manage the annual calendar of Brand events and sponsorships.
- Set up promotional campaigns, follow up, and report on goals.
- Develop measurement framework, as well as track and report on KPIs for each event; socialize insights and learnings across the company.
- Manage third-party meetings and event planners as needed.
- Monitor marketplace and industry trends and incorporating knowledge in program planning.
Brand Activations and Sponsorships Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience as an events manager or in a similar function is required.
- 1+ years of experience with direct people management is required.
- 1+ year experience in a recruitment function (corporate or agency) is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Experience within a start-up environment is preferred.
- Comfortable presenting and speaking to executive management and large audiences.
- Excellent project management, leadership, and collaborative skills are required.
- Experience representation/hosting activations such as ComicCon, SXSW, WebSummit, Film Festivals, etc. is preferred.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office (word, excel, PowerPoint) is required.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to changes in priorities and remain productive under pressure is required.
- Must be able to travel up to 30% both domestically with some international expected.
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment