Data Analytics | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
BI Analyst 9267
A leading professional networking and development company is looking for a BI Analyst. The successful candidate will identify, diagnose and resolve data issues, as well as perform data validation and update data mappings. The ideal candidate has experience working with large datasets and using practical statistical analyses. The company offers a great work environment!
BI Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40-$45/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
BI Analyst Responsibilities:
- Scope and deliver strategic projects with agility, such as BI Dashboards, for our leadership that provides key business insights for high-priority initiatives with different cross-functional stakeholders across Sales Operations, Sales, Acquisition Ops, Sales Development, and Marketing.
- Support data-intensive workstreams for x-functional transformation programs (systems and tool migrations), such as co-owning and migrating the foundational datasets for existing dashboards.
- Develop predictive analytics by leveraging statistical models.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of our various businesses and develop a deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities.
- Identify, diagnose and resolve data issues; perform data validation and update data mappings to summarize issues to the cross-functional partners and the leadership team to ensure data accuracy.
- Build and manage operational dashboards to monitor business line performance and analyze business drivers.
- Support Acquisition Ops team and work closely with the Sales Development team.
BI Analyst Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in strategy consulting, data science, investment banking, or a strategy-related role.
- BA/BS degree in data science, business, engineering, math, statistics, computer science or related discipline.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and Tableau. Proficient with PowerBI, and/or Dynamics (D365).
- Strong business communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working with large datasets and using practical statistical analyses.
- Experience with enterprise software, SaaS, or online advertising.
- Experience solving real-world business and product problems using relational databases.
- Experience building and maintaining complex models. Practical understanding of business, technology, big data, and/or entrepreneurship.
- Ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations.
- Very strong technical skills (own large data sets)
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment