Human Resources | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time and Contract
Benefits Coordinator 1350
Provides administrative support to the human resources function in the areas of HRIS/compensation/benefits, staffing/employment, employee relations, and/or organizational development (OD) and training. Maintains employee hardcopy files. Inputs employee personal data into human resources information/computer system (HRIS) database. Processes various forms related to documenting human resources activities such as new-hire, change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc. Conducts new-hire orientations. May prepare special reports, such as insurance, COBRA, OSHA, affirmative action and headcount using HRIS. Provides information to employees on matters pertaining to their personal employee information.
At higher job levels, may perform duties otherwise performed by entry-level human resources generalist, such as conducting candidate interviews and performing data gathering and analysis as it relates to compensation and/or benefits activities. May write job descriptions. May facilitate employee training and be involved in needs assessments and recommendations. May conduct employee exit interviews and tally general statistics including headcount tracking.
- Administers and communicates the company's benefits program in regard to plan options, policy features, enrollment and other requirements.
- Ensures company compliance with federal and state laws.
- Consult and advise employees and managers on all benefits related questions.
- Support and maintain relationship with benefits brokers and carriers.
- Assist with the annual benefits renewal and open enrollment processes including plan design analysis and modeling and development and delivery of the open enrollment communication and training materials
- Administer benefit plans including eligibility, enrollment, vendor management and assistance with employee questions/issues.
- Participate in ongoing Company product releases and testing
- Partner with payroll department to ensure accurate benefit deductions and earnings
- Knowledge in benefits plan design and administration.
- Experience with regulatory compliance in benefits programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field (ideally with Human Resource, compensation, benefits and/or organizational development concentration).
- Proficiency with excel, word and power point.
- Proficiency with HRIS, Workday experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
$28 Per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 5 Month Assignment