AV Support Coordinator
IT & IS | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
AV Support Coordinator 993607
The Marketing Operations team is looking for an AV Support Coordinator to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for multiple tasks, including Inventory Management, First Response and troubleshooting of onsite issues & Tickets, and managing administrative tasks. The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of experience and basic knowledge of audiovisual Signal Flows. The company offers a great work environment!
AV Support Coordinator Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
AV Support Coordinator Responsibilities:
- First Response and troubleshooting of onsite issues & Tickets (5-10min SLA)
- Inventory Management
- Work with live event lead on event needs. Installation of Audiovisual gear.
- Effectively Record meetings using best practices.
- Ability to pull, terminate, and manage cables. Ability to wire and troubleshoot equipment and racks
- Manage administrative Tasks
- Track project assignments and adjust the personal schedule based on project priorities. Plan travel and make travel bookings to support onsite project deliveries if needed.
- Communicate with AV managers on project status
- Effectively handle special project requests. Assist in the evaluation of new technology.
AV Support Coordinator Qualifications:
- High School Education.
- Able to discuss technical issues with non-technical customers, and represent the AV organization
- General knowledge of Construction basics. Streaming & Video Creation, DSLR Camera Operation, video conferencing platforms, networking Basics.
- Basic Knowledge of audiovisual Signal Flows
- Working knowledge of Windows 10, Mac os. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Can lift 25+ Pounds
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment