Automation QA Engineer
Software QA | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Automation QA Engineer 1806
Come and join our team to help us test our highly successful Business Planning Cloud solution! The ideal candidate has hands-on experience with testing and automation, ability to write code and collaborate efficiently with a team of engineers. Collaborate with developers, DevOps, QA, and automation engineers.
- Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts, and programs for testing.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
- Prior experience working with development and QA as an SDET or automation engineer
- Experience testing enterprise-level software
- Ability to code in Java
- Working knowledge of one or more of accessibility testing tools
- Proven track record of programmatically testing software products
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Ability to develop and execute test strategy on complex projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent field is required
- Knowledge of REST and API testing
- Experience with Selenium
- Working knowledge of Section 508, WCAG 2.0 and 2.1 Guidelines, Success Criteria Level AA
- Experience writing automated tests in Continuous Integration (CI) systems
- Any experience in the financial domain is a big plus, too!
$65 per Hour Palo Alto, CA 94303 6 Month Assignment