Associate Video Producer
Video QA | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Associate Video Producer 1053174
A leading digital streaming network is looking for an Associate Video Producer. The successful candidate will help ideate, plan and coordinate projects for the new and ongoing shows across digital platforms. The ideal candidate will have experience in producing and project management, and a genuine passion for television and the entertainment industry. The company offers a great work environment!
Associate Video Producer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Burbank, CA 91505)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment, possible extension or conversion
Associate Video Producer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate to produce a wide range of video content, from social-first, asset-driven content to in-depth, talent-driven features and after shows.
- Contribute to the development and execution of sponsored content programs.
- Keep track of trends in the digital landscape and suggest ways we can implement them in our own content spaces.
- Help track projects from conception to delivery, including pitching ideas, organizing and capturing concepts in detailed briefs, helping with descriptive content plans for editors, overseeing the work of researchers, and tracking the progress of projects through Asana.
- Handle extensive documentation, calendars, and spreadsheets.
- Produce videos to help launch new series, tailoring content to specific social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok)
- Produce occasional segments for weekly YouTube series.
- Support the production of a series aftershow.
- Help produce short-form content for social media relating to the legacy of a series.
- Work with the manager and key stakeholders to continue developing and refining video workflow and processes.
- Assist with tentpole events including live virtual events and producing video packages for in-person events.
Associate Video Producer Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience producing video content for a consumer-facing digital brand, preferably in entertainment.
- In-depth knowledge of the series library.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize against goals.
- Experience concepting pieces with social engagement and sharing in mind.
- An instinct for telling stories in the digital space, including experience writing for video.
- Experience creating sponsored or branded content for advertisers, for clients, or in-house.
- Extreme attention to detail and organization in calendar and spreadsheet management.
- A passion for television and the entertainment industry.
- Experience video editing with Adobe Premiere or similar software.
- Experience using team collaboration platforms like Asana, Trello, or JIRA.
- Experience conducting interviews with talent.