Associate Digital Specialist
Digital Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Associate Digital Specialist 1027958
A leading digital streaming network is looking for an Associate Digital Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the sales team in executing, monitoring, and optimizing the digital advertising campaigns to ensure flawless campaign execution, as well as provide optimal client service support for assigned Advertisers and Agencies. The ideal candidate has media/ digital industry experience. The company offers a great work environment!
Associate Digital Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $25/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital streaming network (Remote, EST hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Associate Digital Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide clients/sales with any necessary campaign reporting. Proactively reach out to the Sales team for missing creative/tags for upcoming launches.
- Lead in assigning creative to their respective line items on the client IO to ensure proper setup in DFP and FreeWheel.
- Effectively work with functional groups such as Sales, Account Management, Yield, Trafficking to optimize campaigns to meet performance objectives.
- Proactively monitor campaign performance and delivery goals, escalate delivery issues as necessary.
- Generate reports to troubleshoot/resolve third-party reporting discrepancies or campaign/creative issues.
- Compile weekly reports for sales summarizing any potential revenue-at-risk.
- Execute Insertion Order revisions in Operative One order management system, including budget revisions, incremental spend, reallocations, and cancellations.
- Create “wrap decks” to summarize campaign performance after completion.
- Process and submit invoice adjustments to Finance and ensure campaigns are invoiced in a timely and accurate manner. Works with the Finance team and Agencies to resolve billing discrepancies.
Associate Digital Specialist Qualifications:
- 1- 2 years of media/ digital industry experience.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent training and experience.
- Strong Excel skills required; pivot tables a must.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to do multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of DoubleClick and FreeWheel and industry platforms such as Double Verify, Integral Ad Science, MOAT, etc. preferred/beneficial.