Associate Contracts Manager
Legal | Newark, NJ | Full Time and Contract
Associate Contracts Manager 679535
Specific responsibilities include: reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of agreements such as nondisclosure agreements, B2B sales agreements, service agreements and work orders, coordinating execution of agreements, matter tracking, and managing discrete projects. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround, take effective action without having to know the total picture, and solve problems that affect people within the group or other related groups. The candidate will also be client-service oriented, have great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, have great organization skills and have the ability to easily switch gears. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company are essential.
- 2+ years of paralegal, procurement, contracts manager or other comparable experience within a law firm or legal department
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- In-house legal experience a plus
- 3+ years of experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating the legal terms of a broad range of standard commercial contracts
Newark, NJ 07102 4 Month Assignment