Asset Management Coordinator
Media | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Asset Management Coordinator 1035159
A leading digital streaming network is looking for Asset Management. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing titles through the complete workflow, from initial check to working with cross-functional teams on addressing any missing/non-conforming assets, to tracking deliveries. the ideal candidate has experience managing projects and workflows. The company offers a great work environment!
Asset Management Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $35/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Los Angeles, CA 90036)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Asset Management Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work through a large list of titles, methodically check marketing assets (key art, episodic imagery, descriptive metadata) for completeness, and determine if they conform to a set of delivery standards.
- Work with cross-functional teams to address any missing, incomplete, or non-conforming assets
- Manage project timelines, communicate due dates to partners, and coordinate workflows in order to meet delivery dates for all materials on time.
- Manage the project management platform to track the status of all materials and provide insights and reports to stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
Asset Management Coordinator Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience managing projects and workflows.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and prioritize tasks and escalate issues as needed.
- Excellent organizational skills, high accuracy, and relentless attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of digital imagery including file specs, size formats.
- Ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners.
- Knowledge of project management systems and the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity, willingness to pivot workflows as needed, and ability to effectively flag and communicate potential issues.