Creative | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Art Director 745778
The Art Director will design, direct and manage the creation of video assets to promote and brand the network and network programming for on and off air, out of home and digital tactics. This is a very hands-on role that requires design, art direction and project management skills. It requires an extremely organized self-starter who can lead and inspire creative teams in a fast paced, collaborative studio.
- Support the continued expansion of the creative and technical potential of the studio.
- Evolve and maintain the visual brand language and systems for the network and network programming.
- Drive new and better ways to collaborate within the studio and across departments
- Lead the entire design process from initial research through final production details.
- Develop flexible visual identity systems to be used across multiple teams.
- Ensure that design solutions support the strategic and business goals of the network.
- Lead teams to deliver projects that are exceptional creatively and impeccable technically.
- Collaborate with in-house partners including: Advertising, Marketing, Print and Digital to create campaigns that align across platforms and tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or closely related discipline
- Calm and respectful leadership skills
- Experience directing 2D and 3D animation
- Experience directing live action and still photography
- Experience directing color grading
- Critical thinking and strategic decision making
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills, comfortable with being executive-facing
- Agility and responsiveness on deadline
- Ability to manage work flow and deadlines for multiple projects
- Minimum 6 years of design and brand experience
$55-$60 per Hour New York, NY 10019 6 Month Assignment