Ambulatory Care Administrative Supervisor
Healthcare/Medical | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Ambulatory Care Administrative Supervisor 78493158
A leading medical institution is seeking an Ambulatory Care Administrative Supervisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for Apex template builds and audits of provider schedules functions of the Hematology/BMT Practice. The ideal candidate must have the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks and work well with staff, patients, and providers, as well as a high degree of independence, initiative, assertiveness, and diplomacy. The company offers a great work environment!
Ambulatory Care Administrative Supervisor Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30/hr
- Worksite: Leading medical institution (San Francisco, CA 94158)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Ambulatory Care Administrative Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Coordinate daily clinic activities and monitor workflow of administrative services including patient registration and authorization, referral coordination, medical records storage, and maintenance. Oversee staff performance ensuring compliance with policies and regulations.
- Troubleshoot day-to-day administrative and IT issues. Handle escalated issues seeking clinical input when appropriate.
- Perform clinic revenue reconciliation. Compile and report reimbursement data. Assist with incident reporting.
- Serve as a department resource for finance and compliance questions/issues. Serve as a liaison between academic and clinical groups.
Ambulatory Care Administrative Supervisor Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Familiarity with clinic medical billing practices including coding, billing systems, and documentation requirements. Knowledge of ambulatory care clinic practice management including patient care workflows and processes. Demonstrated understanding of medical terminology and clinical knowledge of clinic practice areas.
- Working knowledge of medical center policies and procedures and related legislative, accreditation, licensing, and compliance environments.
- 40 hours/week, 1 Month Assignment