Alliances Operations Analyst
Business Operations | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Alliances Operations Analyst 1540
As an Alliances Operations Analyst within our Global Alliances organization, you will be responsible for managing a wide range of initiatives providing analytical insight and operational support of our business partners.
This position requires a proactive, resourceful team player who has the ability to take ownership of projects, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and see them to completion while streamlining the process and allowing our team to scale to the growth of our business.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (Access is a plus) Pivot tables, etc.
- Prior experience or knowledge working with Salesforce.com.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives in varying sizes and scope simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated with strong time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Capability to own, coordinate, and organize Team Events, Meetings, and Executive Briefings.
- Support logistics for Partner conferences and Events.
- Develop and deliver high-impact presentation materials (QBRs, Executive Briefing Decks, etc.).
- Develop and deliver quality process documentation and program guides.
- Respond to cases in a timely manner and help manage the responses with the appropriate team.
- Positive, “can do” attitude regardless of the requested deliverable.
$35 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 5 Month Assignment