Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrative Assistant 834534
The Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Administrative Assistant performs a variety of clerical and data management activities and is integral in helping to ensure payroll is accurate and completed for all BCH APP employees. The incumbent must have the ability to work independently, perform and coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities appropriately, identify problems and institute appropriate follow through.
- Payroll completion for all staff
- Research and compile information & prepare reports. Coordinate complex scheduling and logistics for meetings, conferences and events.
- Attendance tracking for all staff
- Works with management team on other projects
- Completes filing in UD office weekly; maintains new employee files
- Arranges reservations for conference rooms
- Reminds staff of license renewals
- Maintains office equipment and supplies for the unit; pick up/drop off mail
- This position requires flexibility to orient and work at all company locations.
- High school graduation, five years of related admin/clerical experience.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills including the ability to compose, edit, and proof a wide variety of documents
- Demonstrated administrative/office management skills
- Strong organization, analytical and coordinating skills
- Proven ability to deal with a wide variety of individuals
- Ability to use good judgment and work independently, at times under the pressure of deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Excel for Windows
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in handling sensitive issues with discretion
- PART TIME - 20 hrs a week (flexible within business hours)
- Baccalaureate degree
- Prior experience in a medical/healthcare environment
- Experience with Google Docs
$24 per hour San Francisco, CA 94158 2 Month Assignment