Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrative Assistant 832405
- Maintains calendars and schedules meetings
- Identify catering and room reservation needs
- Communicates professionally and independently with involved parties as necessary
- Coordinates responses on behalf of the department to requests and inquiries from Campus, JCAHO, the public, national nursing organizations/agencies
- Handles all mail in confidence
- Establishes and maintains confidential files, provides reception for the immediate area and telephone coverage for incoming lines in accordance with company standards for service excellence.
- Serves as liaison with the company, campus administrative staffs, and various external agencies, boards and executive offices.
- Process, proofread, edit, and distribute policies and procedures, guidelines, agendas, minutes, letters, reports and other documents.
- Ensures accuracy and maintains confidentiality of all information.
- Data entry and analysis: collect data, create spreadsheets and provide comprehensive reports.
- In general, serves as a resource in response to concerns and/or questions that may arise, such concerns/issues are most often of a non-routine nature, requiring research, independent judgment and/or innovation to resolve.
- Is expected to maintain a solid working knowledge of the organization, personnel, mission, and function of each of the departments in the Children’s Hospital, so as to be able to respond to issues effectively and with minimal guidance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Coordinates and completes special projects for the department
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum four years of administrative support experience or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Must be able to perform increasingly challenging administrative tasks within a complex organization with minimal supervision.
- Strong knowledge of common organization-specific and business software programs.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and affiliates, both verbally and in writing.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to use sound judgment in responding to issues and concerns.
- Experience in the health care industry highly desirable.
$44 per hour San Francisco, CA 94158 6 Month Assignment