Administrative | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrative Assistant 8856
The Insight Center (Executive Briefing Center) program facilitates customized, private events for customers and partners to meet with executives and subject matter experts.
This position is based in Santa Clara, CA and will provide administrative and program support to the customer engagement program team. This role has very high visibility and is customer-facing.
The best candidate for this role will be a team player, dependable, confident and able to work on multiple engagements under tight deadlines. In addition, this person must have a great attention to detail and immaculate organizational skills.
This position is currently remote as all briefings are being conducted virtually. The candidate will need to be local and onsite at our Santa Clara HQ once we are able to conduct in-person meetings.
- The position will be responsible for supporting activities in areas of customer briefings and global events.
- Manage Insight Center calendar, validate and schedule briefings / meetings
- Act as a face of the program and the first point of contact for all queries
- Manage the logistics for the Insight Center with catering, transportation, surveys etc.
- Program manage and execute on special projects for the team
- Create, manage and report on key metrics, customer surveys and success stories
- Support program manager in coordination of customer engagement events such as Customer Advisory Boards and Executive Advisory Boards.
- Work with IT and facilities to ensure execution, organization and proper functioning of all technology (AV-projectors, speakers, phones etc.).
- Lead and manage all operational activities including but not limited to asset, supply and inventory management, monthly metrics reporting, global calendars etc.
- 2-4 years of experience in high-visibility B2B customer-facing roles. Briefing Center or customer engagement programs preferred.
- Bachelors degree (preferred) in Marketing, Communications or Business-related field
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated, highly enthusiastic relationship builder with ability to achieve results in complex environments
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Great time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated, highly enthusiastic relationship builder with ability to achieve results in complex, international environments
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain working relationships with multiple departments and customers
- Able to prioritize and drive projects to completion with minimal supervision
- Confident in front of senior executives and clients
- Professional attitude, appropriate to this team’s audience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Salesforce
- Assist with reports and presentations
- Full knowledge of Zoom and Teams capabilities (virtual briefings)
- Proficient with Briefing Source or other Briefing Center engagement platforms and Signet or other broadcast platforms
$30 per hour Santa Clara, CA 95054 6 Month Assingment