Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Administrative/Payroll Assistant 809307
Job duties include payroll for all staff, billing for delivery charges, filing, office supply inventory and ordering, making copies and working closely with the managers to fulfill other needs as necessary. Must be detailed oriented, dedicated and work well with others.
Join our dynamic team to provide care for women and babies throughout the continuum of pregnancy and childbirth, including fetal surgery. This 45 bed unit is a unique integrated service for high risk tertiary care combining well baby, postpartum, antepartum and labor and delivery that includes 9 triage/recovery beds, 9 LDR rooms, a well-baby nursery, and 3 surgical suites.
- 2 years of experience as an administrative assistant needed including previous experience with HBS, or related institutionalized payrolling system such as Brassring, Kenexa, ANSOS.
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficient; Epic billing, payroll, and Clairvia scheduling. HBS payroll experience a plus (Huntington Suite).
- Independent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff, management, medical professionals, and students.
- Ability to exercise professional judgment in handling sensitive and confidential issues with discretion.
- Ability to set priorities under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently. 6. Excellent word processing, spreadsheet, and database skills.
$23 Per hour San Francisco, CA 94158 2 Month Assignment (possible extension)