Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Administrative Analyst 809958
The Utilization Management Department is responsible for the utilization review process for all patients regardless of insurance type or source of payment. The scope of work includes review of patients against criteria for necessity of hospital-based care, severity of illness, intensity of services, and discharge readiness.
The Administrative Analyst provides support for the review process and manage the data associated with reviews, appeals and denials.
- auditing/bookkeeping for grant funding (approx 200K)
- Excel reporting - pulling various stats via EPIC data
- General dept support
- maintaining personnel files
- assists with orienting new staff
- assist with Payroll for dept.
- answers main phone line for dept and directs calls appropriately
- ensures suppliers are fully stocked
- Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Ability to use sound judgment in responding to issues and concerns.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of staff verbally and in writing.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes.
- Working knowledge of common organization-specific and other computer application programs – i.e. Excel and Word
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Previous work experience in a health care setting
$31 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94143 5 Month Assignment