Acquisition Marketing Manager
Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Acquisition Marketing Manager 1077251
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking an Acquisition Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and executing web strategies to drive conversion and early engagement for customers. The ideal candidate has specific conversion marketing experience and has also a passion for leveraging data that will inform strategies to optimize conversion and drive early member retention. The company offers a great work environment!
Acquisition Marketing Manager Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment
Acquisition Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement A/B tests using Adobe Target that will drive the conversion of prospects to subscribers.
- Leverage analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics to identify conversion opportunities in the acquisition flow.
- Own, drive, and report on key metrics related to engagement, trial conversion rate, retention, and churn.
- Content Management of acquisition-focused pages across the website including the homepage, product detail pages, paid media landing pages, and the checkout page.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to design and build experiments and prototype new web features.
- Enhance content discovery by leveraging personalization strategies and real-time targeting to surface the most relevant content to users as they browse.
- Assist with promotional campaign builds across the web for tentpole promotions.
- Create use cases for the QA team to review all upcoming test launches to ensure experiments are working as expected.
Acquisition Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of work experience in digital marketing.
- An MBA or graduate degree is preferred.
- Strong experience in conversion, engagement, and retention marketing throughout different portions of the lifecycle.
- Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and customer insights into successful marketing strategies.
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics.
- Strong creative sensibilities and an aptitude to always look at the customer journey and marketing communications through the eyes of the customer.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with A/B testing tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely, Oracle Maxymiser, and VWO. (preferred)
- Hands-on experience with analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics. (preferred)
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams (Product, Creative, User Experience, Legal) to develop assets and plans for optimization. (preferred)