Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounting | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Accounts Receivable Specialist 898944
The Accounts Receivable Specialist (ARS) role provides expertise in managing our customer portfolios to ensure receivables are paid within terms of sale. The AR Specialist works to prevent payment delays by understanding customer base and by disputing erroneous deductions taken by the customer. The company offers a great work environment and the opportunity to grow your career at a leading consumer products company!
AR Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $17
- Worksite: Leading consumer goods company, Alpharetta, GA (30009)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
AR Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage payment performance of customer(s) within company terms of sale, policies, and procedural guidelines.
- Perform prompt collection of past due receivables by calling or emailing customers as needed.
- Cash application to ensure proper application or refund
- Email, upload into customer portal, or mail invoice/s and proof of delivery receipt to customers to aid in invoice payment
- Analyze and communicate behaviors causing accounts receivable issues to include deduction activity and past due payment trends.
- Develop effective working partnerships to identify and resolve noncompliant behavior/issues.
AR Specialist Qualifications:
- High School or GED from an accredited institution
- 2 years Credit/Collections/Accounts Receivable experience
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft office (excel, word etc.)
- Experience using Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word and Netsuite
- Financial or accounting experience preferred, but not required
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment