Accounts Receivable Analyst (L)
Finance | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Accounts Receivable Analyst 839105 (L)
The Accounts Receivable Analyst (ARA) role provides analytical expertise in managing customer portfolios to ensure receivables are paid within terms of sale. The role also ensures that deductions are identified and resolved within timeframes established within Customer Operations and corporate guidelines. The AR Analyst works to prevent future deductions by initiating process improvement work within the Customer Operations team and cross-functionally. This role is responsible for developing, supporting, and reporting key performance indicators as well as supporting the development and execution of Customer Operations strategies, projects, and initiatives.
- Portfolio Reporting and Analysis: 50%
- Analyze and communicate customer and the company driven behaviors causing accounts receivable issues to include deduction activity and past due to payment trends.
- Develop an effective working partnership with customers, brokers and internal counterparts to identify and resolve noncompliant behavior/issues.
- Conduct business reviews on a periodic basis. May be customer-facing or through teleconference.
- Actively participate in project teams as a part of the Customer Operations organization to drive continuous improvements throughout the business.
- Accounts Receivable: 30%
- Manage the payment performance of customer(s) within the company terms of sale, Days Sales Outstanding, and ICC guidelines.
- Ensure Customer Operations requirements are met within the CFR (Cash Flow Reconciliation) process.
- Perform prompt collection of past due receivables.
- Deduction Management: 20%
- Accurately identify, validate, and clear customer deductions according to established business processes and timelines, and within ICC guidelines.
- Perform prompt identification and collection of invalid deductions.
- Reduce incoming deductions by identifying process improvement opportunities. Initiate/Drive the reduction by engaging and utilizing support of appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- BS/BA degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Professional AR/Deduction Specialist with 10+ years’ experience
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- SAP/Oracle Knowledge
- Ability to work independently, creatively, and efficiently with minimal direction in an unstructured environment
- Strong planning and organization skills: ability to establish work plans, “multi-task”, and prioritize simultaneous projects
- Thorough and detail-oriented
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word
- Operational management experience in a consumer products organization
- Experience in identifying, initiating, and driving improvements to processes and workstreams
$22 per Hour Alpharetta, GA 30009 5 Month Assignment