Accounting | New York, NY | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Accounting Coordinator 796310
We are seeking a Part-time Accounting Coordinator who will report to the Director of Accounting.
- Analyzing and auditing royalty statements from Home Entertainment Licensees and creating royalty templates for upload into the contract management system (License Maestro).
- Issuing invoices to Licensees for remittance to Home Entertainment and maintaining accurate payment records.
- Coordinating with Licensees to ensure receipt of royalty statements and procuring payments in a timely fashion.
- Preparing and distributing royalty information to management, divisions, and profit participants.
- Collaborating with the Home Entertainment Legal team to resolve Licensee reporting and contract issues.
- Daily classification of cash receipts for Home Entertainment.
- The preparation of special projects and reports as requested by Management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field
- 1 to 2 years of Financial or Royalty Accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP, particularly deferred revenue and revenue recognition
- Strong Excel skills, including nesting functions, pivot tables, and lookups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to change
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A “can do” attitude, great interpersonal and strong execution skills
- Knowledge of License Maestro (Counterpoint System) is a plus
- Part-Time position
$20 per Hour New York, NY 10019 6 Month Assignment