Accounting | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
- Maintain contract management database and revenue share partner payment system
- Assist with month-end close journal entries as well as maintain reconciliations for accounts receivable and deferred revenue accounts.
- Work closely with Sales, Client Services, and Ad Ops teams for ad hoc training and process improvements
- Partner with Sales Operations and Revenue team to process revenue adjustments, reconcile billing, and process revised invoices.
- Investigate and resolve invoice disputes by working with Client Services, Sales Teams, Billing and other departments, as needed.
- Participate in ad-hoc AR and/or revenue accounting projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2+ years accounting experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize duties
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Ability to pass a background check
- Oracle 12, Operative One, and Salesforce experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
$35 per hour San Francisco, CA 94015 6 Month Assignment