Account Receivable Analyst (L)
Finance | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time and Contract
Account Receivable Analyst 958793 (L)
We are a leading CPG company looking to hire Accounts Receivable Analysts to provide analytical expertise in managing customer portfolios to ensure receivables are paid within terms of sale. The role also ensures that deductions are identified and resolved within timeframes established within Customer Operations and corporate guidelines. The AR Analysts' works to prevent future deductions by initiating process improvement work within the Customer Operations team and cross-functionally.
Accounts Receivable Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $22/hr
- Worksite: Leading consumer packaged goods company (Alpharetta, GA 30009)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Accounts Receivable Analyst Responsibilities:
Portfolio Reporting and Analysis:
- Analyze and communicate customer and company driven behaviors causing accounts receivable issues to include deduction activity and past due payment trends.
- Develop effective working partnership with customers, brokers and internal counterparts to identify and resolve noncompliant behavior/issues.
- Conduct business reviews on a periodic basis. May be customer facing or through teleconference.
- Actively participate on project teams as a part of the Customer Operations organization to drive continuous improvements throughout the business.
- Manage payment performance of customer(s) within terms of sale, Days Sales Outstanding, and ICC guidelines.
- Ensure Customer Operations requirements are met within CFR (Cash Flow Reconciliation) process.
- Perform prompt collection of past due receivables.
- Accurately identify, validate, and clear customer deductions according to established business processes and timelines, and within ICC guidelines.
- Perform prompt identification and collection of invalid deductions.
- Reduce incoming deductions by identifying process improvement opportunities. Initiate/Drive the reduction by engaging and utilizing support of appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
Accounts Receivable Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 5 years’ experience with Credit/Collections/Accounts Receivable
- 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Office
- Position will require the candidate to be in manufacturing environment with rotating equipment, elevated surfaces, temperature variations etc.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, creatively, and efficiently with minimal direction in an unstructured environment
- Strong planning and organization skills: ability to establish work plans, “multi-task”, and prioritize simultaneous projects
- Thorough and detail oriented
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Operational management experience in a consumer products organization
- Experience in identifying, initiating, and driving improvements to processes and work streams
- Financial or accounting experience preferred, but not required
- 40 hours/week, 12 month assignment