Residential Youth Care Worker 2nd Shift for Teen Moms
Youth Care Worker | Nicholasville, KY | Part Time
All God's Children is looking for candidates to be a part of our professional team of direct care workers who help provide a safe, healing journey for teens and their children.
Part-Time Direct Care Youth Care Worker needed - will work with your schedule needs! Can be as low as 12 hours to 30+ hours.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 21 years of age
- A passion for helping our young moms navigate life and motherhood!
- Provide supervision for the safety, guidance and daily care of residents.
- Maintain the structure of the household routine and schedules.
- Help residents achieve goals for parenting, behavior and independent living.
- Model nurturing parenting - training will be provided.
- Behavior Management Training provided. We do not train in or do "holds".
- Flexible schedule! (shift times are not changeable)
- Build relationships with some amazing young ladies.
Must be able to work at least 1 weekend shift.
- 1st shifts are 8:00 am to 3:30 pm (only need weekend 1st shifts)
- 2nd shifts are 3:30/4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- 3rd shifts are 10:00 pm/10:30 pm - 8:00 am.
- Starting: $9.40/hr as an Assistant Youth Care Worker
All God's Children (AGC)** is a nationally accredited, private, not-for-profit corporation that has been nurturing the spirit and building the character of children since 1999 through four different programs;
1) Residential facility in Nicholasville that provides comprehensive care, treatment and education to pregnant and/or parenting teens and their children;
2) A foster care program with homes throughout Central Kentucky that care for children of all ages:
3) An independent living apartment complex in Nicholasville as young women and their children transition from the residential program; and
4) A day care facility that cares for the children of the three programs listed above.