Installation | Whippany, NJ | Full Time
New Jersey’s premier HVAC-Plumbing-Electrical company is looking for a Full-time HVAC/Plumbing Dispatcher Assistant to join our winning team. Expand and grow with us.
The Plumbing Dispatcher/Assistant provides support to the plumbing department and technicians. Assists with customer's, work orders, scheduling plumbing service calls and any other departmental support necessary.
Skills/Requirements: Ideal candidates should have excellent customer service skills, Computer proficiency and database experience.
- Maintain dispatch board and schedule
- Dispatch field technicians in routine maintenance, on-demand and emergency calls.
- Must have Excellent communication skills and good written and verbal communication skills
- Receive and review completed work orders from technicians.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Energetic, reliable and punctual with a great work ethic.
We feel we are the best and we want only the best. Our benefits (Medical, Dental, Vacation, 401K, Uniforms, Competitive Pay) We are First Class and so are our employees. Let’s grow together!