TradeTracker International | Almere, Netherlands | Full Time
TradeTracker is looking for a self-motivated UX Designer to join our team in Almere! As a UX Designer at TradeTracker your main responsibilities are to create, measure and optimise our digital products. Your ultimate goal is to improve usability, ease of use, and create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-users’ problems.
This position is available in:
• NL – Almere (HQ)
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explain research results;
- Conducting usability testing;
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows;
- Creating product prototypes;
- Developing personas and usage scenarios;
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience;
- Assisting with content development;
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis.
Your skill set:
- Proven solid UX design experience.
- Expertise in UX and prototyping software such as InVision or Axure.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
Note: Only Dutch residents will be considered for this role.
What we can offer you?
We can offer you, an opportunity to work inside a team, that designs and delivers software used around the globe, on a scale, you probably did not see before. Along with a good salary, we offer you a chance to keep learning, help new colleagues and evolve within an organization that is growing.
If you are excited just reading this and are up for the challenge, please feel free to apply and be part of this amazing team.