Technical Solutions Engineer
TradeTracker R&D | Almere, Netherlands | Full Time
Other tasks will include creating tutorials of important software features. You will work in close collaboration with our International Account Management department.
This position is available in:
AE - Dubai
NL - Almere
What we expect:
- Managing our support portal including updating and creating the relevant support articles;
- Creating and updating (video) tutorials of specific software functionalities;
- Delivering hands-on software and technical support to our country organizations;
- Sufficient knowledge of modern technology stacks and its possibilities;
- The ability to create out-of-the-box solutions where needed and escalate support items where required;
- Aid, consultation and mentoring to other team members;
- Provide technology/product training to internal personnel.
What we look for:
BA or BS degree, with a preference for a technical major or equivalent experience;
3 to 5 years’ experience working as a technical account manager, supporting developer, solutions engineer or equivalent;
Experience in working with Freshdesk or equivalent support software;
Very broad and versatile technical knowledge;
Experience in the field of performance/affiliate marketing a big plus;
Familiarity with one or more recent programming and scripting languages a big plus;
Fluent in written and spoken English;
Excellent communicative skills;
"Hands on" and "Can Do" mentality.
This is you too:
We're looking for evidence that you are self-motivated, creative, communicative, hardworking and personally reliable. If you commit yourself to something, you deliver it and the result is awesome.
What we can offer you:
We can give you, an opportunity to work inside a team, that designs and delivers software used around the globe, on a scale, you probably did not see before. Along with a good salary, we offer you a chance to keep learning, help new colleagues and evolve within an organization that is growing.
If you are excited just reading this and are up for the challenge, please feel free to apply and be part of this amazing team.