Senior PHP Developer
TradeTracker R&D | Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands | Full Time
An experienced Senior PHP Developer who looks to play a crucial role in our highly skilled development team. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining a suite of sophisticated products within our performance marketing platform and working on our newly built cloud-based architecture.
This position is available in:
Almere, The Netherlands
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in PHP 5.4+ development in a high performance environment, large projects and high volume databases;
- Working with frameworks like Symfony2;
- Common practice in Doctrine and Twig;
- Good object-oriented design (OOD) skills;
- Strong knowledge of SQL and MySQL server;
- Experience with PHPUnit, TDD approach;
- Working with Scrum team is something you have done in the past;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, a real communicator;
- Higher education degree in ICT or similar.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Solr or Elastic, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and Hadoop;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services;
- DevOps skills: nginx, apache, ssh keys, xdebug, Jenkins CI
What we offer you:
- A very competitive salary;
- An outstanding working atmosphere;
- Great coffee;
- Being part of a highly motivated team of professionals.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. It is the only network in the market that offers Real Attribution, which revolutionizes the industry!
Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate on overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensures a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping, and Finance. Currently hosting offices in 22 countries and employing over 200 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
Sounds hot? Don’t hesitate.