Sales Manager China
TradeTracker China | Shanghai, China | Full Time
As Sales Manager at TradeTracker you are responsible for the acquisition of international A-brands with a relatively short sales cycle. You’ll prepare compact quality propositions by collecting market information, and assessing the needs of potential clients. You get satisfaction out of your job and it is a challenge for you to expand your knowledge of performance marketing with your creative and pro active attitude. You will work closely with the international sales unit and report to the International Sales Director.
This position is available in:
China - Shanghai
- Fully bilingual language skills both written and spoken in English / Mandarin is a must (Japanese, Korean and Cantonese is a plus);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Minimum of three years working experience in the field of performance affiliate marketing;
- Bachelor-degree required in Business Administration/Communications or Marketing;
- Target-driven and commercial aligned;
- Provable relevant network in the industry;
- Shanghai based, no relocation allowance offered;
- No nine-to-five mentality.
Note: Non-English speaking candidates, living outside of Shanghai, won't be considered for this position.
Why work for us?
- A market based salary plus an appealing bonus scheme on base of achieved results;
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and to develop oneself;
- Numerous possibilities to grow, both domestically and abroad;
- Room for initiative and independence;
- A young and dynamic working environment.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 15 countries and employing over 180 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
Don’t hesitate. Contact us!