Webshop.nl | Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands | Internship
Are you looking for a fun and educational internship? Are you interested in gaining experience in a fast-growing market? In that case webshop.nl has the perfect internship for you!
We are Webshop.nl, a fast-growing online marketplace where, as the name suggests, web shops can offer their products.
By offering products, shops can compete on a single platform where competitors can also offer their products. In this way Webshop.nl can ensure that every shop has an equal chance to offer their products and that the market will not be dominated by a few large retailers.
As Intern at Webshop.nl you will support the Team by adding, controlling, optimizing and evaluating diverse, leading shops on Webshop.nl and other related activities. You are the point of contact for these shops and will advise them based on the expertise you have, to optimize their results. Your motivated co-workers will help you during the training program to become familiar with the software, any questions you might have and how to best communicate with these shops.
You enjoy the challenge of using your creative and proactive attitude to learn more about the campaigns and online retail. Thanks to your eager attitude you will be able to support leading organizations with setting up, expanding, and optimizing their sales on Webshop.nl.
- You are doing a college/HBO-study, focused on Marketing, IT or Communication.
- You are experienced with web analytics.
- You are fluent in English speaking and writing, Dutch or Polish is a big plus.
- You are proactive, take the initiative, creative and focused on achieving results.
- You are eager to learn and want to learn more about online retail and marketing.
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- Experience in the field of feed optimization is a plus.
What does Webshop.nl have to offer you?
- A challenging work environment where creativity and taking the initiative is a must.
- A chance to learn everything about the affiliate market.
- Internship compensation.
- Plenty of chances to grow, including the possibility of a fulltime job.
- A chance to work at a company that is growing exponentially and has created a platform that is used worldwide.