International Sales Representative
TradeTracker International | Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands | Full Time
Successful companies are built by people that share a common mission. At the core of TradeTracker is the story of a Dutch entrepreneur, who embarked on a mission of disrupting AdTech industry by developing the undisputed no.1 performance network worldwide. The right people joined the team and the company expanded in more than 23 countries.
Success is the result of strategic work, talent and innovation. But everything starts with people that enjoy working within a SaaS company while constantly improving technical solution for the online advertising space. Our people are our greatest asset. The single most important element for TradeTracker’s growth is setting the bar high in our approach to hiring. The business expands having the right people that are motivated to leverage cutting edge technologies. Will you be our next colleague?
The successful candidate will join the sales team while reaching out to potential clients. The role is challenging, but rewarding. Sales work is about people, contrary to the myth that “sales is a numbers game”. It is about information, relationships and persuasion. You are a master dot-connector, able to turn each challenge into a mutually beneficial long-term partnership because rejection is an opportunity for growth. The role comes with competitive salary, bonus plan, personal career development plan, international colleagues, a designer decorated office that sparks creativity, frequent company events, and quality coffee.
- Have a positive reputation and a strong industry network
- Master ownership and accountability on a strong pipeline of prospective clients
- Able to achieve and exceed quotas and targets, and crushing numbers is your personal goal
- Develop a sharp, in depth understanding of the affiliate marketing: attribution solutions, services, players and future technologies
- Have a diplomatic approach and an assertive attitude
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Improve the client experience by offering innovative solutions
- Manage Client Pipelines
- Proven track record of working in a similar role in the last 2 years
- Superior English communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a competitive team
- Handle rejection without a bruised ego because sales has its unavoidable ups and downs
Did we spark your interest? Let’s talk, we're interested to grow the team.